Google
 
Web aroopcherian.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Empire Strikes back!

Its been sometime since I blogged and its like the blog gods have given me this opportunity to get back to blogging. Reasons … well not very pleasant, should have seen this coming. All these years of being feasting on chicken and its derivatives (naah .. not the financial kind, eggs basically) have now shown up on me. Am down with one of those bouts of CHICKEN POX! Its irritating to be at home alrite but I’ll be back … generations of chickens will bear the wrath of this attack.

With all this said, its one of those regular moods of mine. Keeping myself amused in the midst of this irritating and scratching. Off from office for the week and that is a relief. People from office, as always have been very supporting (I LOVE U GUYS!!). With cricket on TV, the sitting at home is lot less boring. Plus there is no silly team called India in the running so it’s cool.

Shall be off now, a little bit of scratching to get back to!!

Cheers

1 Comments:

Blogger Ekta said...

awww...chicken pox can be horrible!
Do hope u get well soon!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home