Google
 
Web aroopcherian.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Ode to My Friends !!

Life’s good and it’s been a long time since I have been able to sit down and write on my blog. I bet most people who have been visiting this blogsite would have even given up hope on a possible update to my page.

Currently am faced with this question … do we really meet people by chance? Confusion is what really prevails whenever I try to get an answer to this. I have been very lucky meeting friends whenever I needed someone (I guess the BIG MAN upstairs is pretty happy about my actions!!) whenever I needed them the most.

The age that I am in makes me think in different directions. My spiritual self says that God puts in a person in your life when you need them, it may be a bolt from the blue … but it’s bound to happen. My awe for the movie series Matrix makes me almost believe that we are all part of a virtual realm and we as characters perform the activities that happen in the realm. Another angle to this question of mine is borrowed from the book that I read with great enthusiasm …. Many Lives Many Masters by Brian Weiss.

What surprises me most in my life is that relationships with some people just click at the drop of the hat. I also have friends who have been friends for such a long time but never kinda hit the note to move to the next plane!! At the same time I have made friends with people who were strangers till a while ago and in an immensely quick time have come so close to the heart that losing them scares me!

Confusion prevails … but like to console myself with this Murphyism … “Well if it has to happen it will” but disagree in the sense that it doesn’t need to necessarily happen in the worst possible way!! I guess its not all chance that leads you to meeting a new person, but cause it was supposed to be that way.

Happy Friendship Day Friends!! Love u guys for all what you have been in my life ~ God Bless

Cheers,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kavs said...

Happy belated friendship's day! Good to see your post. :-)

5:05 AM  
Blogger Chittu said...

hey...isn't it a wonderful!! this friendship thingie i mean! :)

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home