Google
 
Web aroopcherian.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Along came an Angel !!

As you move on in life, you get thru these experiences when you feel that you cant rage the battle yourself. The last couple of weeks in my life had been one in the similar mode. I had friends talking to me and it wud kinda help. Work had been another aspect which got me to think out of thinking about the problem. But there was always this niggle in me that got me to think, and go back. A point came when talking to friends just wouldnt help and the pain just kept getting worse.

One friend in particular was of great help, but talking just wasnt serving the purpose. But there was a certain light at the end of the tunnel for me. On the day when the pain was the worst, I got the help that I wanted. Something that dint just listen to me when I talked, but something that took the pain away. Got my mind of the whole matter !!

Just a small way to thank you for what you did ... Thanks Angel :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kavs said...

Hmm...this sounds mysterious.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Aroop M Cherian said...

hmmmm ... even your garfild seems to be winking at me ;)

12:09 AM  
Blogger Tweety said...

Yo man...if you are not gonna tell what that pain was and who that angel was...I am gonna announce to the world that I AM THE ANGEL ;-)
Jyada mystery mat jhad, thik thaak bata...

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home