Google
 
Web aroopcherian.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 04, 2006

A new day, a new life ...

Waking up from a long slumber .. sorry on that folks, just havent had the intiative to get up and get down to blogging. Hmmm whats happend since the last time I blogged, lets see, I am now part of a church band that sings gospel rock (major kick ass) and ahh .. well we bought a grandfathers clock.


Got up today in the morning and as you would notice in the picture, am evidently still a wee bit way lagged on the sleep. Just thought that I should get this pic up for you guys. This is my typical outfit, a tshirt and possibly the shortest shorts that I can get on. It leaves me so comfortable.

Sundays are meant for lazing around (Even God did that dint he ;) and ever since I have moved to Deloitte, my weekend starts right from saturday (Friday 11PM to be precise). Getting up late from bed (thats like 8 AM) and then lazing around, watching TV and doing stuff at home and finally the bath session at 4 in the evenning before I get out for the evening. Life sure has changed out for me .. and me am sure for the better.

Leaving you with this though, the Indian budget has this time raised the service tax from 10% to 12%, me thinks that the police chaps also should charge service tax for every time they take rishwat !! After all they are also giving us a service of not having to go to the police station rite ... what say ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Tweety said...

Maaann you call 8 as waking up late?? Uh heluuuu.... which generation do you belong to?
Wake up at 12 in the noon and then lemme know how you feel about getting up "late" on a weekend

7:36 PM  
Blogger Aroop M Cherian said...

lol !! well tere ko pata hai why i wake up so early ~ may be once i shift into the new house and the other stuff comes in may be able to get up later ... btw .. clock kaisa hai ??

9:43 PM  
Blogger Kavs said...

hey! The pic is so cute! And was that "getting up late at 8" meant to give complex to guys like us?

7:18 AM  
Blogger Tweety said...

Rotate the pic upright da.

Cool clock. Reminds me of the rhyme Hickery Dickery Dock :)

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home