Google
 
Web aroopcherian.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Song Recomendation - Swallowed by the Sea

Well I am one of those types who never listen to songs at random from albums, just keep listening to songs that I have heard or seen on Radio / TV over and over again. The other day I was listening to the X & Y CD from Coldplay and came across this amazing song - Swallowed by the Sea. Amazing lyrics, call it the kinda mood that I am in but I just am in love with the song.

The song is a wee bit warped, soft - I forwarded the song to one of my friends in Office just wanting to know what her reactions to the "uncool" to the world kinda song was - and surprisingly she liked the song. I thought this is the kewlest part of the song -

And I could write a song
A hundred miles long
Well that's where I belong
And you belong with me


Just cant get the song out of my head ... pure amazing !!

Cheers

2 Comments:

Blogger Tweety said...

Coldplay rocks buddy!!
I've been a fan myself for quite sometime and i have 3 albums of theirs.
They are gonna play live in Hongkong in a few days....wanna go?

10:48 AM  
Blogger Aroop M Cherian said...

Hmmm .. if u r willing to finance the trip .. Why not !!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home