Google
 
Web aroopcherian.blogspot.com

Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday evening blog

Yipee it’s the weekend already !! Man this week really went whizzing past me and I am all excited about the weekend.  Naah … not that I am going to meet some new girl in town or the like, but just the fact that I would be out of office and doing something makes me feel good.  

So many things all planned up and my weekend looks real stacked up.  We have this movie planned up with friends of mine – “The Angrez” and this is the time that I would like to introduce my readers to the concept of Hyderabadi Hindi.  For the people who do not speak Hindi, understanding it in itself is a big thing but the twister comes when you are faced with having to listen to Hyderabadi Hindi.  Pretty much like how the Texan accent and lingo to English is so much different from the rest of the US.  This movie is all about the Hyderabadi Lingo, majorly slap stick and full of slangs.  

So that’s morning for me, after that we have this planned up to go to the Local KFC joint and catch some grub before we go out shopping with the ladies to West Side and Lifestyle (decent sized shopping malls in Hyderabad).  

The icing on the cake is the fact that the 2nd Test match between India and Pakistan starts tomorrow and no prizes for guessing which team I am gonna support ! Go India Go      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home