Google
 
Web aroopcherian.blogspot.com

Friday, January 13, 2006

IPOD ... nnnnnnaaaah !!

In my continued effort to surprise all the people that come to my blog, I thought that I would write a tech review. Well may not be as tech as my friends who visit this blog often, lets call it an awareness post.

I am also part of this major bandwagon of new adults (new phrase coined at this moment – meaning to say people who have moved out of their teens and ain’t into total adulthood types) who want to own / or own the latest gizmo … THE IPOD. I fall in the sub group of people who want to buy it, and as of now my thoughts are centered around picking up a model of the IPOD to buy.

Those who have been on my blog for sometime now (sometime = days visiting the blog > 3 cos, not that this blog is a very old one ;) may miss the “For the unitiated” bit of the discussion. I ain’t gonna explain what an IPOD is cos of the immense popularity of the thingie. You hear about it all the time, so if you really don’t know about it … ahm well .. may be u can use my new search (so that showcases the new element that I have added also)

Well with so much talk about the IPOD… I aint sure if anyone even realizes that there are other products that come close or in my opinion even better than the IPOD when it comes to features. I was looking at the options that I have in hand, and I came across the Creative ZEN series of MP3 players. I was looking at this 20 GB version, absolutely fab one and comes for about INR 12,500. Much cheaper than the IPOD of the same specs, and this one has an added feature of FM Radio and also Recording. Further, this model is as sleek looking as the Nano and comes in black (for the people who really love the color like me :)

So as I get busy doing my final calculations for what to go about buying ... Me suggest that everyone do a rethink about the IPOD.

Cheers !!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tweety said...

As a proud owner of a Creative Zen Neeon-5GB, I'd say - Go Aroop Go...go for the Zen Neeon!
Or why dont you check if a video playing version is out in the market...else wait for it. That'll be the ultimate to own
:)

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home