Google
 
Web aroopcherian.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Blogging and me ... naaaaaaaah !!

Well thats what I have been thinking about all along. So at every conversation that people actually talked about blogging ... yours truely was making a silent exit from it all. Never understood the funda about the whole thing.

Took the step of getting this account created at Blogger and from the first feel that I get of this whole thing ... am sure gonna have some fun :) Me thinks that I will keep updating this blog with whats happening in my life ... hence the name .. This is Me ... NOW !! Surely meant for all those people who really wanna knw whats happening in my life :)

My first thoughts that kept me away from blogging was the fact that I get pretty philosophical and that kinda kills the fun at most places.

For all those who are just getting to know me ... other than my friends whom I am gonna spam with this blog address once I am done with this ... I am from Hyderabad, India and work with Deloitte Financial Advisory Services India. For the uninitiated, Deloitte is a MNC Multi Discipline Company thats into lots a stuff. I work for the Business Valuation division of the Company that does valuation of Companies in a business acquisition space for Companies in the US. I am persuing my Chartered Accountancy course and was working with KPMG for close to 5 years before getting here to Deloitte about 5 months back.

Listening to music (any kind of it ... Geeta Dutt to Linking Park to Iron Maiden) and playing cricket (once again ... any kind of it ... right from tennis ball cricket on the road to a pro match) are my favourite things to be doing. Pet peevs are back bitters (who doesnt hate them eh ??) and ofcourse ... my favourite ... high maintainence people (read women) !! Major techie ... have yet to figured out why I am out persuing a Finance Degree with the interest that I have in Computers. Hope to bridge the two someday with a CISA course (post my CA that is :)

I love talking and being around with people. Love making friends and partying. Recently gave up drinking after a stint at it for about 3 years and more. I am allready so high in life ... why go higher !! :) So I can tell people now .. dont smoke, dont drink. Never came to terms with how people manage to smoke ... its so ugly !!

Perfect weekend is one that is well spent, depending on what my mood is ... i would either be secluded at home listening to music or out with friends shopping for CDS or just hanging out !! Typical of being a gemini ... naah .. not the double faced thingie ... thats so negative ... i like to call it multi facated :)

Well thats me ... now !! So until u visit my blog spot again ... Cheerios !!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tweety said...

Welcome to the blogger land. May you have a long and healthy blogging life.
:)

12:31 AM  
Blogger Kavs said...

Hey! That's such a cool start man! I already know I'll read everything you post here. Have a great time blogging!

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home