Google
 
Web aroopcherian.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Praise and Worship !


Like I told you guys in the About the Blog  part … my mind is a wanderer .. and has so much to say about so many things.  You will not find a continuity in theme in this blog.  This one for instance is about Praise and Worship … the last one was about Alzheimer’s.  Expect to be surprised, each time you get to this blog spot (

Yesterday me went for this amazing praise and worship session at the Parade Grounds in Hyderabad.  Joyce Mayer is in Hyderabad and it was so fab being there.  Had a blast of a time.  Had a great worship session with close to about 10 songs being played by both a local Hyderabad group and another from the Joyce Mayer ministry group.  

The key point was the sermon that Joyce gave yesterday.  It was a sermon meant for people that are just beginning to move towards religion (notice I say religion and not Christianity).  One thing that appeals to me about Joyce is the fact that she doesn’t overly stress on religion, but does a lot of general talking.  I guess it helps when you have people from other religions also partaking in the festival.   This doesn’t take away from me the fact that I am an ardent Christian and very strong in Faith (Praise God for that!! ).

Joyce’s sermon went on for close to an hour or something,  that’s enough time for me to sleep of a couple of million times at Church, but in this one, believe me I barely even blinked.  The aura of having her talk so easily about faith and how we can live a fuller life was too much to even miss a second of (

The festival is on in Hyderabad for the next 3 days and am surely gonna attend each and every one of them!!   So until my next post … have fun guys and gals and keep the comments coming, appreciate each and every one of them that gets to my blog !        

3 Comments:

Blogger Tweety said...

Any idea whenz she coming to blore? I dont see any hoardings here like the ones I saw in Hyd.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Kavs said...

Hey! I've put link to you blog on my blog. "Blog Estate". :-)

7:36 AM  
Blogger Aroop M Cherian said...

yup kavs. me shall be reading that too now :)

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home