Google
 
Web aroopcherian.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Yipeeeeeeeee .... its midweek allready and the second week of this year has almost gone past us !! Just call me the eternal optimist for waking up on Wednesday morning and talking about half the week going by !! :) Well thats my attitude ... and it is gonna be that way forever !!

Infosys results are out today and am sure waiting for a market upside with that ... seeing money multiply is one more of my hobbies ... not that it makes me a Warren Buffet or something but yes me do a bit of investing in the Stock Market, sure is better than seeing my money stagnate in a Bank account ! I really cant think of keeping my money (whatever I have) in a bank account and getting a measly 3% interest. It so much sucks ! And the risk that I take to play in the stock market fuels my imagination for better investments for faster gains.

Rang De Basanti ... amazing songs !! Love each and every one of them. The Pathshala song is so kewl ~ and the one by Lata Mangeskhar - Lukha Chupi .. soulful to say the least. All the songs fit into my happy category of songs !!

More blogging after work tonite so keep checking for more updates on me .. NOW !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home